<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/303927025448668122?origin\x3dhttps://michelletang-smiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i. EAT. LOVE. && PRAY ♥
Have Some Faith

Biography

Yellow, the name is Michelle. No, not Michael.
I love Jesus && my Blackberry.
That's about it ;D
bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Cinematic & Dramatic with a Perfect ending"

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

iPod Touch
Zippo Spades of Ace Lighter
Blackberry
MacBook Pro
Playboy Fragrance for Woman
White Audi A4, with black tinted window
YOU


Tagboard


Misc.board

Meet the people I love♥

Follow michxtang on Twitter

Michelle Tang

Create Your Badge


Tumblr CLICK THE PIG

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, May 25


♥ lets see the picture of the day!
thats me && sally chua being attacked by deers.
dear readers, unless you are taller than the girl beside me, please be careful, let me emphasize.
PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL
when you visit deerland @ Pahang
or should I say, please be extra careful when you feed the deers.
why? Don't believe what I said?
well then, SEEING IS BELIEVING
please scroll down.


......



................




........................




.....................................

TA DAAAAA!


♥ get what I mean now? these deers are not short at all.
when they jump up, be prepared to defend yourself or else, get ready to be squash! HAHAH
are you like asking yourself now why is this girl talking all about deers at this very hour?
920 in the morning. are you crazy? talking about the deers nawww?
just about 2 weeks ago, on the very awesome date of 14May2011
this group (picture below) has successfully brought a group of people all the way to
KUALA GANDAH, ELEPHANT SANCTUARY @ PAHANG


♥ and yes i love them! ;)
1 lecturer && also our boss with 10 of us, the trainees from
♥ we stopped by Batu Caves before proceeding to Kuala Gandah.
well, besides being ATTACKED by deers, we also visited the SUNBEARS
they are so adorable!

♥ see how innocent this fella is
enjoying its honey milk. oh in fact the milk look so yummy, i was tempted to steal it from the bear
but that would only risk my life. I definitely dont want to be killed by an adorable sunbear.
not my style of dying! HAHAHA

♥ then we proceed to KUALA GANDAH
like finally!
this is MY first time riding on an elephant.
scary I tell you, every second on the elephant, you will be asking yourself
will you fall off from the elephant and and the elephant just walk on you?
or or
will the elephant, all of the sudden loose control?
despite all those scary thoughts, it was still an once in a lifetime experience
no regrets! ;)
WELL, IT WAS ONE MEMORABLE JOURNEY

oh, some background stories.
you must again be wondering why on earth did I just promoted the company in my blog.
i just mentioned, im one of the trainees there.
so, im just doing my job! :p

♥ my everyday breakfast.
5/5 rating roti canai.

♥ and please meet my cousin's daughter
JOANNE ;)
adorable babe.
you know, it is weird how i dislike kids, (AND NO! i dont hate them)
but I can spend more than 5 minutes staring at her.
&& surprisingly,
looking at her every action, movement && especially when she smiles at you.
all of the worries in the world just vanished for that few moment.
GOSH! if only I was still a baby.
well, then I wont be able to type all this down right?
;p


&&&&
i'm out!

CIAO! ♥

♥our lips must always be sealed
9:02 AM