<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/303927025448668122?origin\x3dhttps://michelletang-smiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i. EAT. LOVE. && PRAY ♥
Have Some Faith

Biography

Yellow, the name is Michelle. No, not Michael.
I love Jesus && my Blackberry.
That's about it ;D
bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Cinematic & Dramatic with a Perfect ending"

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

iPod Touch
Zippo Spades of Ace Lighter
Blackberry
MacBook Pro
Playboy Fragrance for Woman
White Audi A4, with black tinted window
YOU


Tagboard


Misc.board

Meet the people I love♥

Follow michxtang on Twitter

Michelle Tang

Create Your Badge


Tumblr CLICK THE PIG

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, September 12




If I wrote a note to God / 如果可以给上帝写张字条
I would speak what's in my soul / 我会道出内心深处的话语
I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away / 我会请求他让所有憎恨烟消云散
And for love to overflow / 让爱洒满人间

If I wrote a note to God / 如果可以给上帝写张字条
I'd pour my heart out on each page / 我会把真心挥洒在每一页纸间
I'd ask for wars to end / 我会请求他制止战争
And for peace to mend this world / 请求他以和平来治愈这个世界
I'd say, I'd say, I'd say / 我会说,我会说,我会说

Give us the strength to make it through / 请赐予我们力量来跨越这痛苦
Help us find love cause love is overdue / 请帮助我们找到爱情因为爱已化为尘土
And it seems like so much is goin' wrong / 有太多的事情都已偏离了方向
On this road we're on / 在我们前进的道路上

If I wrote a note to God / 如果可以给上帝写张字条
I'd say please help us find our way / 我会请求他帮助我们找到方向
End all the bitterness / 结束所有的痛苦
Put some tenderness in our hearts / 让温柔萦绕在我们的心房
And I'd say, I'd say, I'd say / 我会说,我会说,我会说

Give us the strength to make it through / 请赐予我们力量来跨越这痛苦
Help us find love cause love is overdue / 请帮助我们找到爱情因为爱已化为尘土
And it looks like we haven't got

:)

♥our lips must always be sealed
10:54 AM