<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/303927025448668122?origin\x3dhttps://michelletang-smiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i. EAT. LOVE. && PRAY ♥
Have Some Faith

Biography

Yellow, the name is Michelle. No, not Michael.
I love Jesus && my Blackberry.
That's about it ;D
bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Cinematic & Dramatic with a Perfect ending"

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

iPod Touch
Zippo Spades of Ace Lighter
Blackberry
MacBook Pro
Playboy Fragrance for Woman
White Audi A4, with black tinted window
YOU


Tagboard


Misc.board

Meet the people I love♥

Follow michxtang on Twitter

Michelle Tang

Create Your Badge


Tumblr CLICK THE PIG

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, April 23


♥ something i really love and enjoy.
model of life ?
pixie lott, and katy perry.
well not very much model of life like following the footsteps or anything
serious. is just, i love their style and way of dressing
unique and cute.
my life is inspired by them and their music/songs ?
perfect !
first week of college after a loooong break, where i almost
rot and die at home.
anyway, i...ve got my license dy !
hahha :p
&&, my bro is currently not at home.
whats good ?!
his car is AT HOME.
hahahhah.
no lar no lar. >:D
grinss.
dont. later i make him heart attack means not good lar.
LOL
this term's timetable is killing ! :/
is either the break is too LONG, or too SHORT.
apalahhh !
and business maths ? is exactly like add maths. after spm, ive never done a single
add maths question. i need to refresh my memory on that.
in the process now.
anyway, i wanna share a song. is actually a song playing from the song gadget i have.
hold me in your arms by pixie lott.
:) sweet.

Watching the world float on by
I can say I'm alright
Watching the sun light the moon
As the day turns to night

And he says
"Don't you know I love you,
Don't you know you're beautiful"

He says
"Everyday is special,
you have made me believe"

Hold me in your arms
'Cause I'm falling
Hold me in your arms
While we're sleeping
Hold me in your arms

Dreaming of soft cotton clouds
I feel close to you now
Dreaming of candy and chocolate
All the bad girls not allowed

And he says as he thinks I'm sleeping
He whispers "Girl, you are the one,
Never thought I could feel this way,
Girl, you made me believe"

Hold me in your arms
'Cause I'm falling
Hold me in your arms
While we're sleeping
Hold me in your arms

Though I'm a little scared
That all the times we shared
Almost too perfect to ever last

And when I'm lying here
And you are holding me
I know the fear in me will pass

Hold me

Hold me in your arms
'Cause I'm falling
Hold me in your arms
While we're sleeping
Hold me, hold me
Hold me in your arms

Hold me in your arms
'Cause I'm falling
Hold me in your arms
While we're sleeping
Hold me, hold me, hold me in your arms

♥

252days ! thats long okayyy HUMAN !
♥signing off
dream the impossible ! :o

♥our lips must always be sealed
5:56 PM